Business Description

This is NOT your average “run-of-the-mill” PLUMBING/HVAC company. This 35+ year old business has all the makings of a thoroughbred given its history and its bright future. The company has their own sheet metal division supplying them with their ducting needs. The business is located in southwestern Ontario and has serviced their market flawlessly throughout its years of dedicated service and expertise. This company’s 40+ Non Unionized employees are seamless and are completing projects on time and under budget.

This company has 80% repeat business with their existing customers. The synergy it produces by having its own sheet-metal, plumbing and HVAC business all under one roof has made it possible for the company to grow even through the recession. Its entry into the Geo thermal sector as well as other home heating solutions has given the company the ability to put service contracts in place making for repeat cash flow. This helps alleviate some of the cycles commonly found in this type of industry and bring continuity to its revenue stream.

The majority of work consists of commercial contracts and operates within one hour of its head office. Local work consists of about 40% and the remaining 60% being multi-city. 

The current owner wishes to retire after a reasonable transition time is completed. There may be an opportunity, depending on the new owner, for the current owner to remain involved with the business on a consulting basis.

The facilities are owned by the current business owner and can be leased at current market rate or purchased if desired.

The purchase price includes all vehicles, equipment, inventory and Working Capital as outlined in the proceeding Business Summary for qualified candidates

septic

Company Information

Listing ID: 1384214000002437129

Location: Guelph

Financial

Asking Price: $5,900,000.00

Revenue: $10,000,000.00

Discretionary Earnings: $1,400,000.00

EBITDA: $0.00

Occupancy Cost:$0.00

FFE:$0.00

Inventory: $0.00

Number of Employees: 0

Financing Available: True

Minimum Down: $1,475,000.00

Robert Mitchell

 

 

 

 

 

 Robert Mitchell

Guelph Sunbelt Owner
Phone: (519)821-8306

CTA-guelph-small