M. Eng., CMC, Business Intermediary, Sales Representative
Victor is a seasoned business executive and entrepreneur with extensive experience in developing and launching new businesses and new brands, as well as improving the performance of troubled ones.
Before joining Sunbelt, Victor spent over 19 years advising some of Canada’s largest corporations on how to improve profitability and turn around sales. Victor has led the development and execution of critical strategic initiatives with up to $380Mil of profitability improvements. In addition, Victor had direct P&L accountability on over $5Bil in sales.
Mr. Barsoum specialises in applying the extensive experience gained over his consulting and corporate careers to help business owners plan the sale of their business and maximise the value obtained. Victor understands what it takes to grow a company and improve its profits. He will help you avoid costly mistakes when selling or buying a business.
Victor also works closely with a team of experienced advisors in the areas of taxation, valuation, legal and estate planning , ensuring that the sales or buying process are managed in a holistic fashion.
Victor’s credentials include a Master of Engineering, in Industrial Leadership from the University of Toronto, as well as the prestigious Certified Management Consultant accreditation.
If you are planning on selling your business or thinking about it, Victor will:
- Advise you of what your business is worth and how to maximize its value in preparation for sale.
- Guide you through the process of selling your business, prepare it for sale and ensure a smooth transaction.
- Advise you of the various exit strategies available to you and how to minimize the tax implications on exit.
- Ensure that all discussions and transactions are highly confidential and are done with minimal disruptions to your current business operations.
If you are looking to buy a business, Victor will:
- Help you find the right business opportunity.
- Assist you with Due Diligence and assessment of the right opportunities.
- Advise you regarding the right purchase price and help you avoid overpayment.
- Help you finance the deal using both traditional and creative financing methods.
- Develop a plan to ensure a smooth operation of the business past closing the transaction.