The following is a list of online resources that many of our clients have found helpful:
- Stats Canada (www.statcan.gc.ca) – Economic, social and census data with daily analysis of statistical releases from Statistics Canada.
- BBB – Better Business Bureau (bbb.org/Canada) – BBB’s mission is to be the leader in advancing marketplace trust
- CAFÉ – Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (www.cafecanada.ca) The Canadian Association of Family Enterprise (CAFE) is a not-for-profit national organization dedicated to promoting the well-being and understanding of families in business.
- CFIB – Canadian Federation of Independent Business (cfib.ca) – CFIB has been a big voice for small business for over 35 years
- CCC – Canadian Commercial Corporation (www.ccc.ca) CCC assists Canadian companies maximize export opportunities, particularly with government markets
- CBDC – Community Business Development Corporation (www.cbdc.ca) The CBDC assists in the creation of small businesses and in the expansion and modernization of existing businesses by providing financial and technical services to entrepreneurs
- BDC – Business Development Corporation (www.bdc.ca) BDC (Business Development Bank of Canada) provides Canadian businesses with flexible financing, affordable consulting services and venture capital.
- Canada Business (www.canadabusiness.ca) – Canadian government site dedicated to providing services for entrepreneurs helping entrepreneurs
- 2012 MBA Online (OnlineMBA.com) articles for students and individuals with business management interests